This programme will be exclusive to those who have completed the in-person hygienist course only.
The highly regarded RW Perio Mentoring Programme is a leading 12 session opportunity to gain first class experience and expertise of specialist periodontal care. Renowned globally by leading dental experts and past candidates alike, you will have the opportunity to shadow a leading specialist and be involved throughout the treatment planning process in an exceptionally demanding Harley Street setting.
In this specialised environment, the programme will ensure you fully understand the assessment and treatment of complex periodontal conditions in depth. You will also be a part of the leading RW Perio brand, representing our celebrated values and highly regarded reputation within the wider industry. Due to this, our selection process attracts the best talent, and our selection process is exceptionally competitive.
What We Offer You
- Sought-after position to gain one-to-one guidance and support directly from Dr Reena Wadia.
- Shadow and assist for both non-surgical and surgical treatment.
- Highly valued opportunity to understand and participate in treatment planning of a range of cases with varying complexities.
- Full insight into how the specialist works with the hygienist. You may also be able to shadow the hygienist and oversee the team.
- Key access to all RW Perio leaflets and literature.
- Chance to ask Dr Reena Wadia specific patient questions you might have.
- Become part of a close community of hygienists who have completed the mentoring programme.
- 36 CPD hours
- Grant payment of £1500
- Reference from Dr Reena Wadia
Key Qualities We Expect From Candidates:
- Dependable. Must always be on time - good time keeping is essential to ensure efficiently of the clinic schedule. Reliability is essential - last minute cancellations will require candidate replacement.
- Enthusiastic. Be prepared to ask appropriate questions (you are here to learn!) however discretion is absolutely key when in front of patients and in appointments.
- Committed to Excellence. You will be representing the RW Perio team and will be expected to adhere to the highest of standards thoroughout the patient journey.
- Professional Attitude. Candidates will be working within a highly regarded medical environment which will always require a polite and discrete manner. We are looking for dependability and self-motivated team players who are detail orientated and highly adaptable.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills. Effective communication skills across the team with the ability to work with a variety of different personalities is essential.
- Strong Work Ethic. We attract people who are passionate about working with us. This is a highly competitive programme – candidates should demonstrate dependability, responsibility and consistency while with us.
How To Apply
1) Attend the In Person Hygienist Course
2) Submit a written application of why you would like to be considered for the programme (word limit 500 words)
3) Submit x 2 personal references
Please E-Mail the above to: [email protected] | Subject: Mentoring Programme
If successful, candidates will then be selected to the next stage:
Recorded Zoom call with Brand Lead. This is a quick ten-minute video interview with the RW Perio Brand Lead to discuss through your application and why you would like to be considered for the programme. This interview will be recorded and further viewed by Dr Reena Wadia herself ahead of the finalisation process.
Please note. Due to high demand, if at any stage a candidate is deemed unsuccessful, they will have the opportunity to reapply in 12 months’ time. Candidates who fail to respond at any stage and if they fail to attend at any point of being awarded the mentorship will be removed from all future consideration.
If you are unsure and need more information, please get in touch with us using the below form.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.