RW Perio presents the unique opportunity to have first class exposure to a day in the life of our exceptionally demanding Harley Street clinic. With a reputation renowned globally by dental experts and patients alike, you will gain full access to shadow a leading specialist and witness the treatment planning process and expertise required for the highest standards of specialist periodontal care.
You will spend a day as a part of the leading RW Perio brand, representing our celebrated values and seeing how we maintain our highly regarded reputation within the wider industry.
What We Offer You
- Full day of shadowing with first-hand insight of the workings of a specialist periodontist clinic.
- One-to-one guidance and support directly from Dr Reena Wadia.
- 30-minute Q&A session on the day directly with Dr Reena Wadia.
- Shadowing Dr Reena Wadia and team for all assessments, planning sessions and treatments. If there are no surgical procedures booked, you will have the opportunity to view recorded videos of past surgeries.
- Key access to all RW Perio leaflets and literature
- CPD certificate (6 hours)
This will usually be on a Wednesday.
Timings for the day run approximately 8.30am-6.00pm,
however this will be communicated directly by our team.
Key Qualities Required
- This is a one-day shadowing opportunity within a busy high profile medical environment. Please respect this within the team and with our patients.
- Your time keeping throughout the day is crucial. Reliability is essential - last minute cancellations will not receive a refund.
- Be prepared to ask appropriate questions during your 30-minute session with Dr Reena Wadia. However, discretion is absolutely key when in front of patients and in appointments.
- Committed to Excellence. You will be representing RW Perio and will be expected to maintain the highest of standards during the patient journey.
- Professional Attitude. Please act in a polite and discrete manner. You will be required to follow the RW Perio Grooming Guidelines.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills. Effective communication skills across the team with the ability to work with a variety of different personalities is essential.
- Strong Work Ethic. We attract people who are passionate about working with us and wanting to expand their knowledge within periodontal care.