The Perio Programme for Nurses
1. To help you gain further experience, skills and knowledge in the field of Periodontology
2. This will strengthen any future application for a career as a hygienist
What We Offer You
- First hand experience of a high-end leading periodontal specialist practice on Harley Street
- Assisting hygienists and specialist periodontists with advanced care
- Free access to the popular online The Hygienist Course (worth £850+)
- Optional involvement with in-person Perio School courses
- Access to reading material designed for budding hygienists
- On-going teaching and guidance from hygienists
- Continual mentoring from Dr Reena
- Monthly one-to-one sessions with a nurse who has enrolled into the hygienist training pathway in university to help increase chances of a successful application
- Help with application including personal statement writing and mock interview
- Reference from Dr Reena and hygienist team
- Minimum 6 months but may be extended
- Renumeration provided
- You will be provided with uniform and a name badge, you will need to buy closed black shoes
Key Qualities We Expect From Candidates
- Dependable. Must always be on time - good time keeping is essential to ensure efficiently of the clinic schedule. Reliability is essential - last minute cancellations will require candidate replacement.
- Enthusiastic. Be prepared to ask appropriate questions (you are here to learn!) however discretion is absolutely key when in front of patients and in appointments.
- Committed to Excellence. You will be representing the RW Perio team and will be expected to adhere to the highest of standards thoroughout the patient journey.
- Professional Attitude. Candidates will be working within a highly regarded medical environment which will always require a polite and discrete manner. We are looking for dependability and self-motivated team players who are detail orientated and highly adaptable.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills. Effective communication skills across the team with the ability to work with a variety of different personalities is essential.
- Strong Work Ethic. We attract people who are passionate about working with us. This is a highly competitive programme – candidates should demonstrate dependability, responsibility and consistency while with us.
How To Apply
- Please email your CV to [email protected] with the subject: The Perio Programme for Nurses
- Stage one: Short call, followed by a Zoom interview
- Stage two: In person interview and trial day
- No deadline but intakes will occur 2-3 times a year
- Requirement: GDC registration as a nurse
If you are unsure and need more information, please get in touch with us using the below form.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.